Restrict access via code to URL Address link in IE5 or IE55
Author Message
 Restrict access via code to URL Address link in IE5 or IE55

I have an application that allows the user to Click on a button which links to a
pre-defined URL Address.   How could I have IE5 or IE55 read this address and re-
route user to an Address that prohibits access to an unauthorized URL Address?

Security setting for restricted sites in IE doesn't help.  I believe this has to
be done in code.

Anybody!  Please advise...

thx,

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:50:05 GMT

1. CreateNewTable question

2. Q: Function of @ in .MAP Files?

3. Restricting a Link to a specific URL Address in code

4. IE5 and IE55 - different behaviour

5. Testing a record for Modified

6. (Think) Pascal for Linux?

7. Accessing content of external URL in frame//IE5

8. Ie5 with VB5: Controlling/Accessing the Address line control

9. How can I capture url source code and post it to sql server via asp page

10. Access to the Address Book Dialog Via WSH

11. Extract URL Links from Page, Navigate to these URL's and Extract E-Mail

12. Access to url parameters from within script code