How can we use a Java Script to control more than 1 MPG file??
Author Message
 How can we use a Java Script to control more than 1 MPG file??

How can we use a Java Script to control more than 1 MPG file??
So that in the active browser we can choose to view more than 1 Media file.
PS. The Media Player should be i the browser!!!

Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:17:02 GMT

1. How can we use a Java Script to control more than 1 MPG file??

2. How can we use a Java Script to control more than 1 MPG file??

3. How can we use a Java Script to control more than 1 MPG file??

4. RePost : Help with Low()

5. Convert asm to compiled data?

6. DB Access without Alias

7. Web Browser Control using java

8. Web Browser Control using java

9. Java Script to dynamic controls in .NET

10. Java Script - Handling Control Arrays

11. to see mpg file

12. Delphi/ReportSmith