Question
Author Message
 Question

I have a web site in ASP/HTML/Jscript. I am passing date around and for some
reason on one page the Month() and Year() functions work fine, but the Day()
function gives me a type mismatch. It works fine on other pages, but not on
this one. It is a popup, but i dont think that matters? Anyone have any
ideas? Thanks in advance!

Jon Petruska

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 02:00:15 GMT

1. questions,questions,questions.

2. Atten: Larry Serflaten - Re: Dictionary Questions, Questions, Questions

3. Questions!Questions!Questions

4. Questions Questions Questions

5. HELP QUESTION HELP QUESTION HELP QUESTION

6. 2 questions: Code doesn't work when I split database and Seek/Index question

7. FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions - vba - Please read before posting questions - unofficial - March posting

8. FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions - vba - please read before posting questions - unofficial February posting

9. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - vba - Please read before posting questions - unofficial - Jan 2003 posting

10. FAQ - frequently asked VBA questions - please read before posting questions - September posting - unofficial

11. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (vba) - please read before posting questions - August posting - unofficial

12. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - unoffical July posting - please read before posting questions - vba