How can I use the TreeView Activex Control
Author Message
 How can I use the TreeView Activex Control

Hello All,

I'm a newbie on VBScript and I've testing some of my Visual Basic
Application to see if they can work fine on VBscript. The problem is
when I try to use the TreeView control (which is part of the Microsoft
Windows common controls 5.0). I just can't make it work. When the page
is loaded is doesn't show the Control properly. In fact the nodes are
shown in disorder and it seems that they are nort grouped.
Another problem I have with this control is when I try to set the
imagelist property of this control. For example the following lines make
the browser to crahs down:

Set treeview.imagelist = imagelist

So I don't know what could be the proper way to make this control work
fine. Perhaps anyone could recommend me another control I could use
instead of the Treeview. Perhaps like the ones the appear in library
section of the MSDN.

Thanks in advance.

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. trying to populate treeview control in activex using vb script

2. How can I link ActiveX control(TreeView) and DataBase Using VBScript

3. ActiveX TreeView control not allowing drag drop

4. ActiveX TreeView Control

5. Using TreeView and ImageList Controls

6. Urgentlly require help on using TreeView Control in an ASP

7. ActiveX Control Container for VBCCE5 ActiveX Controls!?

8. Repost: Problems working with a MSChart ActiveX control using VBScript

9. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page

10. Using ActiveX control from VBScript

11. Forms using ActiveX controls

12. Using VBScript ActiveX Control in VB-Application