command in ASP/VBscript to convert date and time into a Hex code, ASCII code
Author Message
 command in ASP/VBscript to convert date and time into a Hex code, ASCII code

Hi,

Can anyone give me an example command in ASP/VBScript to convert date and
time into a Hex code, ASCII code or any different type of code, and later,
how to convert it back to the normal date format.

My goal is to encode the date and time into some kind of code that is not
understandable by a regular human. Later I want to take this code and
convert it back to a readable by a human format.

I would like to use any already built commands and objects in ASP/Vbscript.

Thank you for your help,
Vanessa

Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:20:28 GMT

1. Improper use of transactions... why do concurrent saves to a database fail

2. Finding "Server Name" from BDE Alias

3. command in ASP/VBscript to convert date and time into a Hex code, ASCII code

4. Sending ASCII/HEX codes to printer??

5. GAMES

6. Converting VB code to ASP code

7. sending ascii and hex codes to printer

8. Whats the correct Hex Code for Binary/Ascii?

9. Converting a String to its ASCII Code?

10. Code to Convert Medium Date to Short Date

11. Converting an unicode string to ascii code string

12. Code needed to convert ASCII text to all lower cases