Auto Click Image
Author Message
 Auto Click Image

I have an image that loads another page when clicked . Can code be written that
automatically executes a click on the image without the user doing it with the
mouse?  Any help with VBScript or JavaScript to do this would be appreciated!

-Rob

Sun, 12 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Auto Click Image
You can try the onLoad function in Javascript, it will load the other page
once the current page is loaded.

Bjorn Sveindal

Quote:

>I have an image that loads another page when clicked . Can code be written
that
>automatically executes a click on the image without the user doing it with
the
>mouse?  Any help with VBScript or JavaScript to do this would be
appreciated!

>-Rob

Mon, 13 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How auto click button onEnter of a textbox without form

2. code to auto click command button

3. Auto Saving an editable datagrid without click the save/update grid button

4. Auto Click MMControl?

5. How to do auto mouse click?

6. auto-image insert in new email

7. Auto Insert Image

8. image auto levels

9. auto stretch a image in picturebox to a correct ratio

10. Auto-Save an Image From Web Browser Control

11. Auto-Fill for Image Combo in VB6

12. newbie: click image, make radio button checked.