Script Component Wizard
Author Message
 Script Component Wizard

I've seen references to this, but can't find it _anywhere_.
Anyone know where it can be found?

Thanks,
S.H.

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Script Component Wizard

Quote:

>I've seen references to this, but can't find it _anywhere_.
>Anyone know where it can be found?

It was part of the Scriptlets (now Windows Script Components) download, but
appears to have disappeared (hmmm, interesting concept - appearing to
disappear ;-) ).

Try poking around at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/

or searching on the site somewhere.

IMHO, you're not missing that much anyway... all you really got was the XML
template for your component, and there are examples of that in the
documentation. You still had to write the actual *code* yourself.

Peter

--
Peter Torr, Developer / Webmaster          Vantage Systems Australia.

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Script Component Wizard

2. Script Component Wizard

3. Script Component Wizard

4. Where can I find the Windows Script Components Wizard

5. Script Component Wizard

6. How to launch Script Component Wizard?

7. Where the heck did Windows Script Component Wizard go?

8. Frontpage Script Wizard

9. Okay Scripting Wizards

10. Help - Cant find script wizard

11. Okay Script Wizards...