How can i create binary files under asp / VBScript? My example won't work...
Can anybody help me how to create binaries?

     Open "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewform\cert1.cer" For Binary Access Read As
     Put #1, , Request.ClientCertificate("Certificate")
     Close #1

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 binary write in vbscript asp wowto?

Sorry it has to be: - but it won't work...

Quote:
>      Open "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewform\cert1.cer" For Binary Access Write
As #1
>      Put #1, , Request.ClientCertificate("Certificate")
>      Close #1

Quote:
> Hello!
> How can i create binary files under asp / vbscript? My example won't
work...
> Can anybody help me how to create binaries?

>      Open "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewform\cert1.cer" For Binary Access Read
As
>      Put #1, , Request.ClientCertificate("Certificate")
>      Close #1

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 binary write in vbscript asp wowto?

Take a look at the ADOBD.Stream object which supports binary file access...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Hello!
> How can i create binary files under asp / vbscript? My example won't work...
> Can anybody help me how to create binaries?

>      Open "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewform\cert1.cer" For Binary Access Read As
>      Put #1, , Request.ClientCertificate("Certificate")
>      Close #1

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. binary write in vbscript asp wowto?

2. Writing binary data to file with VBScript?

3. ASP ot VBScript / VBScript to ASP

4. calling comobjects from a function written in vbscript inside asp

5. NEWBIE - how do I get VBscript to write to an Access db from an *.asp page

6. Write data in binary file / Convert Image

7. Writing binary data to a file...

8. Writing binary files

9. open a binary file for reading/writing

10. Writing executable binary object sequences

11. How to write binary value to registry with RegWrite

12. writing to a binary field