Free or cheap InterDev hosting?
Author Message
 Free or cheap InterDev hosting?

Hi all,
I'm a poor college student with new baby and I'm looking for free or very
cheap InterDev hosting.  I know about www.webhostme.com but they have no
room and haven't for a while plus they don't have FP98 extentions installed!
If there is anyone who can help?
thanx,
ps. i'll Develop for a small space on a server, this is just for my
education and personal creative ideas to test!  I would also like acces or
sq account(small). No more than 10megabits.

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Computers CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

2. Computers CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

3. I'm looking for a free (or cheap) ActiveX for speech input into VB5

4. VB 4.0: Cheap/Free Code Librarian Add-In?

5. free/cheap map component

6. How to obtain a free or cheap digital certificate

7. Professional web sites - Lowest rates - Free hosting

8. NYPC hosts Microsoft/VB6 on 10/7 in NYC - free

9. Free Hosting for ColdFusion

10. Free Database Hosting

11. Special , free hosting