Drag & Drop file from desktop onto a text box
Author Message
 Drag & Drop file from desktop onto a text box

Hello every body.
How can I display the file name in a text box in Internet Explorer when I
drag & drop a file from my destop to the text box?
thanks for help~

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drag & drop file onto ListViewItem function

2. Drag/drop onto the desktop

3. Drag & drop file from desktop to textbox

4. Drag and Drop onto Picture box in user control

5. Drag Drop text fragment onto another control

6. Help - How to drag/drop file name into a text box

7. drag&drop from Win95 desktop to VB appli

8. Help in understanding drag drop from a list box to a rich text box

9. Dragging Desktop Icon onto Form

10. Drag and drop contact onto Word VBA userform

11. drag-dropping a treeview node onto a datagrid

12. drag & drop list box items