I need help
Author Message
 I need help

Hi Alls,

First at all, my english is not really good, but I'll try to explain what I
need to do,
I need to add a button to an HTML page that let me print that page but
adjusted to the page of the printer, I mean, The HTML page is a Legal Page
and the printer use Letter Pages.
Is that possible in VBScript or in JScript

In Advance, Thanks a lot

--
Marcelo David Laginestra

Buenos Aires  -  Argentina

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I need help
You need a third party activex control.

check http://www.meadco.com i think. If thats not a link try searching for
ScriptIt or ScriptX, i cant remember.

--
Dominic

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I need help
it's ScriptX at www.meadroid.com and it's an IE4+ solution only.  The advanced printing features
require licensing otherwise ScriptX is free.

About ScriptX 5.0 advanced printing
http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx/news.htm

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

You need a third party activex control.

check http://www.meadco.com i think. If thats not a link try searching for
ScriptIt or ScriptX, i cant remember.

--
Dominic

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. {Need Help Big Project Need Help}

2. I need help with a datediff problem ( a fairly new user who needs help)

3. need need help help (911)!!!!!

4. Rookie needs help clearing the Clipper hurdle (DBase help needed)

5. HELP HELP HELP, Need help, in IE Control

6. HELP: Need help building a Decisoin tree help proggy

7. Tutor needed - Help,Help, Help!!!

8. Help! Need Help on Help

9. MSGraph 97 - need a reference - and need help with problems

10. I need urgently need help

11. NEED HELP DISABLING QB COMMANDS:IMMEDIATE REP. NEEDED

12. Need Report to look at SQL Data source ( VB / CR newbie needs help)