Displaying to Excel instead of the web
Author Message
 Displaying to Excel instead of the web

Does anyone know how to send a database result to excel 2000 instead of
displaying it in a web page?  I have used the following command for
Excel 97
Response.Buffer=True
Response.ContentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"

This works great, but not in excel 2000

Thanks for any help
Frank Cecconi

Sat, 11 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Display in Browser Displays Source instead of Result

2. request data from Excel file with ADO and display on the Web

3. Crystal Enterprise Exports to Excel 5 format instead of Excel 7

4. Need to display caption instead of field name

5. Saving image instead of display.

6. IE 6: does not show any error messages instead stop displaying contents

7. SMPT Address instead of DIsplay Name

8. Remapping F2 to RENAME instead of displaying OBJECT BROWSER

9. How to display Text instead on ID in DataGrid

10. making a textboxt display 01,02,03 instead of 1,2,3 et cetera

11. Displaying HTML in string, instead of file

12. How do I display full paths instead of the truncated (tilde) forma