Recommend a good VBScript reference book
Author Message
 Recommend a good VBScript reference book

I'm seeking recommendations from experienced VBScript programmers for a good
reference book.  I started with a "Teach Yourself" book, and I'm now ready
for something more advanced that I can use as a reference rather than a
tutorial.   Can anyone recommend a  book that is easy to use and understand,
with helpful examples, a good index, and any other features you have found
useful.  Thanks for your ideas.

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 11:56:17 GMT
 Recommend a good VBScript reference book
You can d/l the docs from MSDN
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/MSDN-FILES/027/00...
sdncompositedoc.xml

It's a compiled HTML Help file.  Seems to be pretty handy - I leave it open
when I'm working.

Bill Wallace

Quote:
> I'm seeking recommendations from experienced VBScript programmers for a
good
> reference book.  I started with a "Teach Yourself" book, and I'm now ready
> for something more advanced that I can use as a reference rather than a
> tutorial.   Can anyone recommend a  book that is easy to use and
understand,
> with helpful examples, a good index, and any other features you have found
> useful.  Thanks for your ideas.

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 19:33:40 GMT

1. Recommend a good VBScript reference book

2. Using pictures in PCX format instead of default (BMP,WMF) as part of a database.

3. Looking for Delphi's Database Book

4. Recommend good JavaScript reference book

5. recommend good introductory PostScript book?

6. Please recommend some good PS books

7. Can anyone recommend a good book?

8. Can anyone recommend a good book on VBA?

9. Recommend good books?

10. Any good VB.NET book recommend?

11. Can anyone recommend a good book for learining VB.NET

12. Recommend a good book