Detecting how a page is loaded.
Author Message
 Detecting how a page is loaded.

I need to detect if a page is loaded if the user selected the back or
forward button on the ie toolbar, or if it was loaded because of a
hyperlink. I will appreciate your comments...THANKS!

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. detect if page loaded from cache

2. Detect first time a page loads

3. Detecting page load complete in other frame

4. Detecting page load in another frames

5. Detecting that frame has loaded a html page...

6. how do I display a 'page loading...'- image while actual page is loading

7. When page loads, load a page in another frame

9. VBD Document 1 page loaded but second page not

10. how to detect if I am connected?

11. Detecting when i am online

12. Detecting when i am online