Can I call the WinAPI in VB script..?
Author Message
 Can I call the WinAPI in VB script..?

I wonder if anyone can help me out?

Is it possible to make API calls in VBcript, in the same way I declare and
call them in VB?

I have a short script where I want to make a WinAPI call to check the
registry for the path & version of a file.

Can I do this..?

Fri, 05 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling one VB Script from another VB Script

2. Can vbscript call winapi

3. Close or control any windows app from command line or batch file by calling WinAPI

4. Calling a VB Script Routine from VB

5. CGI Script Call from within VB Script

6. Call a VB-Script asynchron

7. calling server VB script with client JScript?

8. Call a JavaScript function from VB Script

9. calling java function through vb script

10. Calling Windows Script Host Objects from VB

11. Important: How to call Standard DLLs (with exports) from VB Script

12. newbie - calling apps using vb scripting