Way to format a number with leading zeroes?
Author Message
 Way to format a number with leading zeroes?

Is there a way to format a number with leading zeroes in VBScript? It seems
like a pretty reasonable thing to want to do, but, since the Format()
function apparently isn't supported in VBScript I haven't yet figured out
how to do it. I was looking at FormatNumber(), but that doesn't appear to do
it.

Please reply to my email address as I don't always read this group and it's
pretty difficult to read this group since about 500 morons cross post all
kinds of spam to it.

Jon

--
To reply to me via email please remove the _ from my email address.

Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to format a number that is without thousand separator and with leading zeros

2. I automatically want leading zeros before a number

3. Help formatting longs with leading zeros

4. Formating numbers with leading zeros

5. Formatting For Next with leading zeros

6. Leading Zeros in sequential number

7. Retain or add leading zeros in JS

8. leading zero's

9. Leading Zero

10. Leading Zeros (easy question)

11. displaying Leading Zeros

12. Execute Statement Removing leading Zero (0).