Getting the link that is selected
Author Message
 Getting the link that is selected

How is it possible to return the HREF of a link being clicked.

I have an ActiveX DLL that is going to be called when someone right
clicks on a link.  I need to pass the hostname of the link to the DLL.
I've tried external.menuArguments.document.activeElement, but that
doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

tia

Please reply via email. Remove the caps from email.

todd brooks

Thu, 19 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting the link that is selected

Try using the selection object.  When the mouse is over that link it will
be the selected element.  Or try using the onmouseup event.

Bob

Quote:

> How is it possible to return the HREF of a link being clicked.

> I have an ActiveX DLL that is going to be called when someone right
> clicks on a link.  I need to pass the hostname of the link to the DLL.
> I've tried external.menuArguments.document.activeElement, but that
> doesn't work.

> Any suggestions?

> tia

> Please reply via email. Remove the caps from email.

> todd brooks

Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting the link that is selected

2. Updating Links in Word 2002, Edit, Links, Select Update Method

3. HELP!!! Cmd.CreateParameter I am getting crazy

4. I am getting errors I can't pin down

5. Please Help: Why am I now getting this error

6. Why am I getting this error ?

7. No one has gotten back to me on this yet so I am reposting

8. why am I getting this error??

9. Select Case - What am I doing wrong?

10. Why am I getting this message?

11. Null Values - WHY am I getting this error?

12. Getting IP Address on machine I am using