Check to see if connect to internet
Author Message
 Check to see if connect to internet

Hi All,

I new to VBScript and have a few questions, but I going to post them
separately.  I'm making my own backround on HTML and I have an image link
that gives me the current weather condition.  What I would like to know is
how can I check to see if there is a connection to the internet and if there
is to refresh the image every so often and if there is not to use the cashe
image.  My OS is Win98, but I would also like it to work on Win95.  Thanks
for any help.

Tim Campbell

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. check if connected to internet

2. Check to see if connect to internet

3. how to check if user is connected to the internet

4. Check if connecting to the internet

5. Check to see if connect to internet

6. Check if connecting to the internet

7. Check if connecting to the internet

8. Connecting to table, seeing first record.

9. Seeing if I am connected

10. Seeing which radio button is checked?

11. ? Internet connection sharing, I've seen this posted several times by people

12. ? Internet connection sharing, I've seen this posted several times by people