terminate i.e
Author Message
 terminate i.e

Hi all,
Is there any command to close all the windows
and terminate internet explorer
TIA

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 00:51:09 GMT
 terminate i.e

Quote:

location.href = "http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/cases/ms_index.htm"
--
Andrew Urquhart
____________________

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 01:18:22 GMT
 terminate i.e
it's very funny but not correct

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 01:53:54 GMT
 terminate i.e
set wmi = getobject("winmgmts:")

wql = "select * from Win32_Process "
wql = wql  & "where name='iexplore.exe' "

set objset = wmi.execquery(wql)

for each process in objset
    process.termintate
next

Quote:
> Hi all,
> Is there any command to close all the windows
> and terminate internet explorer
> TIA

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 05:31:56 GMT
 terminate i.e
Besides, it involves a "notoriously untrustworthy and unreliable
3rd-party control" - the US government.

Also known to cause system instability.

Quote:
> it's very funny but not correct

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:03:58 GMT
 terminate i.e
Be impressed.  Chris' script has one glitch - which seems to imply
that he typed it on the fly, instead of "cut-and-paste" from a copy he
had handy.

Just change "process.termintate" to "process.terminate" and it does
the trick.

Quote:
> set wmi = getobject("winmgmts:")

> wql = "select * from Win32_Process "
> wql = wql  & "where name='iexplore.exe' "

> set objset = wmi.execquery(wql)

> for each process in objset
>     process.termintate
> next

> > Hi all,
> > Is there any command to close all the windows
> > and terminate internet explorer
> > TIA

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:40:34 GMT
 terminate i.e
Whoops.  apologies for the fat fingered mistake.

--Chris

Quote:
> Be impressed.  Chris' script has one glitch - which seems to imply
> that he typed it on the fly, instead of "cut-and-paste" from a copy he
> had handy.

> Just change "process.termintate" to "process.terminate" and it does
> the trick.

> > set wmi = getobject("winmgmts:")

> > wql = "select * from Win32_Process "
> > wql = wql  & "where name='iexplore.exe' "

> > set objset = wmi.execquery(wql)

> > for each process in objset
> >     process.termintate
> > next

> > > Hi all,
> > > Is there any command to close all the windows
> > > and terminate internet explorer
> > > TIA

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 03:26:41 GMT
 terminate i.e
I'm just in awe of anyone who does freestyle "winmgmts" this and
"execquery" that.

Quote:
> Whoops.  apologies for the fat fingered mistake.

> --Chris

wrote in

> > Be impressed.  Chris' script has one glitch - which seems to imply
> > that he typed it on the fly, instead of "cut-and-paste" from a
copy he
> > had handy.

> > Just change "process.termintate" to "process.terminate" and it
does
> > the trick.

> > > set wmi = getobject("winmgmts:")

> > > wql = "select * from Win32_Process "
> > > wql = wql  & "where name='iexplore.exe' "

> > > set objset = wmi.execquery(wql)

> > > for each process in objset
> > >     process.termintate
> > > next

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 04:06:52 GMT
 terminate i.e
Hi all,
Thank you Chris, your solution work like a champ !
I knew It's silly to exit (I try to avoid using the term terminate !) i.e
like I want to do
but client is the king !!
Thanh you

**
set wmi = getobject("winmgmts:")

wql = "select * from Win32_Process "
wql = wql  & "where name='iexplore.exe' "

set objset = wmi.execquery(wql)

for each process in objset
    process.terminate
next
**

Quote:
> I'm just in awe of anyone who does freestyle "winmgmts" this and
> "execquery" that.

> > Whoops.  apologies for the fat fingered mistake.

> > --Chris

> wrote in

> > > Be impressed.  Chris' script has one glitch - which seems to imply
> > > that he typed it on the fly, instead of "cut-and-paste" from a
> copy he
> > > had handy.

> > > Just change "process.termintate" to "process.terminate" and it
> does
> > > the trick.

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:36:00 GMT

1. How terminate ActiveX EXE when terminate is initiated by Form?

2. Terminate Event

3. Terminate Event not Fired

4. Help calling DLL with Null terminated strings

5. Need To Determine when a shelled app terminates

6. Tracing when functions are terminated.

7. Access not Terminating

8. Terminate automation server from VBA...

9. Terminating a VBA macro in form control

10. Reply Inspector not firing terminate event???

11. killer-eMail terminates Outlook 2000 immediately

12. Outlook stays open after VB program terminates