Context menu
Author Message
 Context menu

Does anyone know how to disable the context menu that popsup in the browser
when the user clicks on the right mouse button. I would like to have my own
popup appear(I am using the IE popup menu) I tried doing this using the
onmouseup event and it works but the default popup appears right after i
select a menu option.  then tried the onmousedown event and it works like
acharm until you click on a select and boom the browser blows up. If anyone
has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated.

Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disable context menu or close context menu

2. show a shortcut menu / popup menu / context menu

3. menu query (context menu on usercontrol)

4. Synchronise menus, toolbars, context menus etc.

5. Context Menus coming up first with Popup Menus

6. How to add a menu into the Explorer Context Menu

7. Right click menu (context menu?)

8. Context Menu Handlers disables standard menu items

9. Adding Menu Entries to Windows Context menu

10. disable menu point in TextBox context menu

11. Context menu. Where is the proper control for context menus

12. Context menu. Where is the control for context menu