text formating prob,
Author Message
 text formating prob,

Hi there .
I have a database with a series of long text fields (letters and other
correspondence)
they where imported from text files with SQL server
when I display them in a textarea  box they keep there basic structure (in
ie4 only)
but they cant be printed
anything else displays the text but with no structure (ie no paragraph
breaks)

? how an I import data from a textfile and maintain structure ?

It has to maintain structure on web (IE and Netscape) , as well as be
printable

Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 text formating prob,
prob solved
Quote:

>Hi there .
>I have a database with a series of long text fields (letters and other
>correspondence)
>they where imported from text files with SQL server
>when I display them in a textarea  box they keep there basic structure (in
>ie4 only)
>but they cant be printed
>anything else displays the text but with no structure (ie no paragraph
>breaks)

>? how an I import data from a textfile and maintain structure ?

>It has to maintain structure on web (IE and Netscape) , as well as be
>printable

Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Formating text string as phone number

2. formating text from winsock

3. Formating Text

4. Formating Text on a Report using VBA

5. _Office XP - Word to Outlook Text Formating - Please Help

6. _Word to Outlook text formating - Please Help

7. Formating Text in Textframes

8. _Office XP - Word to Outlook text formating -Please Help

9. Iimporting & Formating Text Document into Word

10. Expand Text field and save formating...

11. Text box formating

12. Mask Text box , Formating Textbox