page rotation
Author Message
 page rotation

I`ve got a database where the location of several html-files is stored
in the field "file".
I want to display these pages changing every 10 seconds.
How can I do this in my asp-VBScript???
(I`ve got no problems with retrieving the data I just need help how to
do the changing page content)

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 page rotation
you can either use the cgi property refresh
or the javascript property

setInterval()
ie

setInterval("newfunction", 1000)  /* 1000 = 1 second */

from: "Mastering Javascript"/Jaworski/Sybex Press/chp.12/p.398

Quote:

>I`ve got a database where the location of several html-files is stored
>in the field "file".
>I want to display these pages changing every 10 seconds.
>How can I do this in my asp-vbscript???
>(I`ve got no problems with retrieving the data I just need help how to
>do the changing page content)

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 page rotation
Hi

Perhaps this will fit your needs:

Put it in the document head.

--
Best Regards
   Vidar Petursson

-

Quote:
> I`ve got a database where the location of several html-files is stored
> in the field "file".
> I want to display these pages changing every 10 seconds.
> How can I do this in my asp-vbscript???
> (I`ve got no problems with retrieving the data I just need help how to
> do the changing page content)

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Page Rotation with epi/prologue.ps and distiller

2. Bizare Page Rotation Problem

3. GhostScript Page Rotation

4. page rotation

5. Need a video mode for page flipping and palette rotations

6. Need a video mode for page flipping and palette rotations

7. Rotation of PDF pages

8. Disabling rotation in Landscape mode EPS file ??

9. GhostScript: Rotation occurs convertig PDF files

10. GhostView and 180 rotation

11. Rotation, Ghostscript, PDF

12. Removing rotation from font matrix...