Scripting and objects with multiple interfaces
Author Message
 Scripting and objects with multiple interfaces

Hi everybody,
  I developed a set of COM objects with a number of interfaces.
How do I get access to one of the interfaces implemented like in normal
applications I would do trought QueryInterface?
It looks like it doesn't work in ASP.
Now, I added a method that returns an IDispatch defined as

    GetRef(GUIDID : widestring) : IDispatch

and this is practically identically to the Server.CreateObject method...
How is it possible that Server.CreateObject works and mine doesn't?
The objects works fine in a normal exe, it is only in ASP that doesn't.

Thanks

Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:41:00 GMT

1. Scripting and objects with multiple interfaces

2. Does VBScript support objects with multiple interfaces?

3. VBScript and com objects with multiple interfaces

4. Multiple interfaces to the same object instance in VBScript

5. Multiple Interfaces for Scripting

6. Multiple COM *Interfaces* from jscript?

7. JScript & multiple (VB) interfaces

8. Multiple Dual Interfaces

9. Accessing Multiple Interfaces

10. Access to multiple interfaces of an ATL component from VBScript

11. Access to multiple interfaces of an ATL component from VBScript

12. VB Implementing Multiple Interfaces and VBScript - Any Suggestions?