Splitting Strings
Author Message
 Splitting Strings

I need  to remove the characters '%20' from a string (at a random
point). I have done this before using a count where you split the
string on the count to examine each character, however this was not in
vb.

Can anyone help either with a soloution or a command where you can
split the string at set characters i.e. something like splistring(1,2)
for example.

Cheers

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:13:09 GMT
 Splitting Strings
You can use Left, Right and Mid to extract parts of a string. However, if you
want to remove characters at a random point, wouldn't Replace be better?

  Replace(yourString, "%20", "")

=-=-=
Steve
-=-=-

Quote:
> I need  to remove the characters '%20' from a string (at a random
> point). I have done this before using a count where you split the
> string on the count to examine each character, however this was not in
> vb.

> Can anyone help either with a soloution or a command where you can
> split the string at set characters i.e. something like splistring(1,2)
> for example.

> Cheers

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:53:05 GMT

1. Best way to split string - mid() or split()?

2. how to split a split string

3. Split string by regular expression (ie. date)

4. Split string by regular expression (ie. date)

5. splitting strings

6. split string variable into array?

7. Splitting strings into seperate fields

8. funtion Split(string,delimiter,limit,comp) needed - HELP

9. split string

10. Split string over multiple cells in tables

11. Splitting strings

12. split string