Wallet 2.1 causes 8002802b VBScript error when clicking the PayNow button
Author Message
 Wallet 2.1 causes 8002802b VBScript error when clicking the PayNow button

Commerc Server 2.0
Updated browscap.ini
Tested in VC, AW, MSPRESS

I have upgarded 2 IE 3.02 with Authenticode 2 clients to run wallet 2.1

When clicking the PayNow button on the Commerce Server VC sample store I
get a OLE Automation error od 8002802b (-2147319765), the problem does not
occur on wallet 2.0 ocx.

The script de{*filter*} traps the error after attempting to execute
GetValues().

The problem does not occur when opting to use the form instead of the
wallet ocx.

I have downloaded the WebMaster Kit 2.1 that includes new asp files for the
server side wallet handling and am endeavouring to work out what to cut and
paste into the VC sample store to rectify the problem.

A definitive answer would be appreciated, I cannot find any information
that ties Commerce Server 2.0 and Wallet 2.1 together!

cheers
Neil Reading
Project Manager
OzEmail Ltd
Australia

Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Wallet 2.1 causes 8002802b VBScript error when clicking the PayNow button

Quote:

> Commerc Server 2.0
> Updated browscap.ini
> Tested in VC, AW, MSPRESS

> I have upgarded 2 IE 3.02 with Authenticode 2 clients to run wallet 2.1

> When clicking the PayNow button on the Commerce Server VC sample store I
> get a OLE Automation error od 8002802b (-2147319765), the problem does not
> occur on wallet 2.0 ocx.

I am also getting this error using 2.1 of Wallet with IE3.02.

Also, the Navigator plugin gives me a Javascript error when attempting
to submit the address selector, saying that the page has not finished
fine.

Anyone else having this problem ?

Andy
Bank Of Ireland

Tue, 07 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Wallet 2.1 causes 8002802b VBScript error when clicking the PayNow button

solution found:

info:
uninstalling the wallet and reinstalling does NOT fix this problem.

run regedit (not regedt32 as as useless as a motorbike with an ash-tray),
delete the root key of every instance of wallet found in all the hives, not
just the value, then reinstall the wallet!

cheers
Neil

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 6/ADO 2.1/JET- Saving blank text boxes to recordset causes error

2. VB 6/ADO 2.1/JET- Copying NULL fields across recordsets causes error 80040e21

3. VB 6/ADO 2.1/JET- Saving blank text boxes to recordset causes error

4. VB 6/ADO 2.1/JET- Copying NULL fields across recordsets causes error 80040e21

5. Toolbar button click causes validate event

6. Toolbar button click causes validate event.

7. Right Button Click emulating Left Button Click

8. ADO 2.1/VBScript/Access97

9. ADO 2.1/VBScript/Access97

10. ADO 2.1/VBScript/Access97

11. tlb and error 8002802b