How to change the title bar color in IE6?
Author Message
 How to change the title bar color in IE6?

Hi guys and gals,

Is there a way I can change the color of the title bar in
IE6 (on the client side)? I mean only the title bar of
their IE6 window (my app)... not all other applications in
Windows!!! The same question apply to: selected items in a
SELECT...

Thank you for your help,

Pierre

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 04:00:00 GMT

1. random numbers

2. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

3. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

4. Change Title In Alert Box Title Bar ???

5. Change default win98 active title bar color?

6. How to change color of title bar

7. Changing Title Bar Color ??

8. Change default win98 active title bar color?

9. Title bar (caption) color change

10. Changing a specific form's title bar color

11. Title Bar Color Change

12. Change the Title Bar Color