Retrive information from address bar
Author Message
 Retrive information from address bar

Hi;

How can I retrive information from address bar. For example if I'm on
page http://www.*-*-*.com/ , how can I store hole address bar
(' http://www.*-*-*.com/ ') into a string.

Thx. Maya

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 06:37:27 GMT
 Retrive information from address bar
window.location.href

--
Genius is the gold in the mine, talent is the miner who works and brings it
out. -Lady Marguerite Blessington

=-=-=
Steve
-=-=-

Quote:
> Hi;

> How can I retrive information from address bar. For example if I'm on
> page http://www.page.com/index.asp, how can I store hole address bar
> ('http://www.page.com/index.asp') into a string.

> Thx. Maya

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19:31:24 GMT
 Retrive information from address bar
using the InternetExplorer.Application object, you can use the property:
get LocationURL   . There's your string.

-Miles

Quote:

>Hi;

>How can I retrive information from address bar. For example if I'm on
>page http://www.page.com/index.asp, how can I store hole address bar
>('http://www.page.com/index.asp') into a string.

>Thx. Maya

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:15:26 GMT
 Retrive information from address bar
Could you please write an example in VBScript how to get value of
'window.location.href'...

Thnx, Maya

Quote:

> window.location.href

> --
> Genius is the gold in the mine, talent is the miner who works and brings it
> out. -Lady Marguerite Blessington

> =-=-=
> Steve
> -=-=-

> > Hi;

> > How can I retrive information from address bar. For example if I'm on
> > page http://www.page.com/index.asp, how can I store hole address bar
> > ('http://www.page.com/index.asp') into a string.

> > Thx. Maya

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:41:28 GMT
 Retrive information from address bar
<head>
<script language="vbscript">
sub foo_onclick()
  sURL = window.location.href
  msgbox sURL
end sub
</script>
</head>
<input type="button" id="foo" value="click me...">

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Could you please write an example in vbscript how to get value of
> 'window.location.href'...

> Thnx, Maya

> > window.location.href

> > --
> > Genius is the gold in the mine, talent is the miner who works and brings it
> > out. -Lady Marguerite Blessington

> > =-=-=
> > Steve
> > -=-=-

> > > Hi;

> > > How can I retrive information from address bar. For example if I'm on
> > > page http://www.page.com/index.asp, how can I store hole address bar
> > > ('http://www.page.com/index.asp') into a string.

> > > Thx. Maya

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 00:23:34 GMT

1. Q: Delphi 1.0 Client/Server and multirow fetching from Oracle 7.3 Stored Procedures

2. ShellExecute doesn't... ?

3. Retrive information from address bar

4. location.search retriving information???

5. 'Blob field has been modified' exception

6. HELP: Writing data - Datasets vs SQL

7. Retrive the Senders SMTP Address?

8. HELP! - need address in address bar

9. 1. var *****:type;

10. Retrive information from Embedded Excel

11. Retriving Disk Information and such

12. How to retrive Owner information in ADODB