OWC Excel LINEST Function
Author Message
 OWC Excel LINEST Function

Hi,

I am using OWC (in an ASP page) to perform a multiple regression (using the
LINEST excel function).
I would like to store the results in the spreadsheet I have created. Can
someone please tell me what is wrong with the code below ?

Note: I have already populated the Y-range values in the column F (F1-F60)
and the 4 X-range columns are B,C,D,E (all 1 to 60). So assume variable
'high' = 60
I want the result in the J10-N14 block. Here is the line that attempts to do
that (and fails!!).

objSpreadsheet.Range("J10:N14").Value =
"=Application.WorksheetFunction.LINEST(F1:F" & high & ",B1:E" & high &
",,TRUE)"

Thank You,
Sai M Krishnakumar

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:10:59 GMT

1. ODBC Repair & Compact problem with Access DB

2. Transferring Data between Oracle and Sql Server: Help.....Please....

3. Database API

4. OWC LINEST problem - VBScript

5. OWC LINEST problem - VBScript

6. Bug in Excel Visual Basic - LinEst function?

7. How to pass arrays to excel.application.worksheetfunction.linest

8. Implementing Excel's LINEST Command

9. Excel OWC Question

10. Export from asp to excel file using owc

11. I search Pascal codes

12. CURSOR hiding