window.close
Author Message
 window.close

I'm having a problem with a window.close command within
VBScript.  On some machines, the program pops up a box
that states: program is trying to close the window; Ok?

I read a thread from December that said this can not be
changed because the window is holding the session. This
can't be true because it doesn't happen on all machines
nor does it seem to be dependent on the operating system
or browser version (all are on IE of course!).  My
thought is that it's a setting in the options but have
been unable to find which one controls it.  I don't have
the problem at all on my machine running IE 5.5 but it
will appear on others running same.  Any help is
appreciated.

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:52:02 GMT
 window.close
Invoking the window.close method on a window not opened
with script will display a confirmation dialog box. Using
script to close the last running instance of Microsoft?
Internet Explorer also opens the confirmation dialog box.

steve

Quote:

Wed, 28 Jul 2004 03:34:41 GMT

1. Problems Closing a New Window using window.close()

2. Windows Memory

3. Closing Parent Window when the child window closes

4. window.close closes webbrowser but not the form itself

5. window.close closes Webbrowser but not the form itself

6. window.close closes Webbrowser but not the form itself

7. VB closing app vs. Windows closing app

8. window.close closes Webbrowser but not the form itself

9. window.close closes Webbrowser but not the form itself

10. Q: CMD Line Arguements HowTow get them ...using TurboPascal 4.0 MS-DOS

11. InsertRecord, C/S and Triggers

12. What is IDODBC32.DLL ?