Frontpage Script Wizard
Author Message
 Frontpage Script Wizard

Start frontpage 98.
On a new web, insert a push button into the default page, using the editor.
Right click on the push button, and click on Script Wizard.
Double-click on the form and then the button in the left pane, the event
pane.
No events are available for the push button!

"Mastering Web Site Fundamentals" states that you should be able to see all
the events that can be associated with the control.  See Chapter 5, Writing
Script, Using the Script Wizard.

????????????

bye Marcel Gnoth

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Frontpage Script Wizard
Hallo,

after long searching I have solved the problem:

I you have had trouble with Mastering Web Site Fundamentals , Lab 5 -- i.e.
the Script Wizard
doesn't show you events for your form controls, this fix is probably for
you. (Don't worry, I didn't write it -- it comes from MS Support).

The problem occurs if you install FrontPage on an IE 4.0 system which did
_not_ previously have IE 3.0 installed. IE 3.0 leaves an "intrinsics" file
around that IE 4.0 doesn't install. The Script Wizard needs this file.

ask MS or you will find it in a few Days on my Website (Ressourcen.htm)

(140k)

bye Marcel

http://www.nteam.de/homepage/marcel/

Quote:

>Start frontpage 98.
>On a new web, insert a push button into the default page, using the editor.
>Right click on the push button, and click on Script Wizard.
>Double-click on the form and then the button in the left pane, the event
>pane.
>No events are available for the push button!

>"Mastering Web Site Fundamentals" states that you should be able to see all
>the events that can be associated with the control.  See Chapter 5, Writing
>Script, Using the Script Wizard.

>????????????

>bye Marcel Gnoth

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Frontpage Wizard

2. This brings down IE, FrontPage, Script Editor ?????

3. Frontpage install scripts

4. A Script for Frontpage:

5. Customising a FrontPage form using script

6. frontpage install script

7. Frontpage 2k caused script error

8. frontpage install script

9. run frontpage from script ???