Help: Browse function
Author Message
 Help: Browse function

Hi all,
I need an InputBox with the usual "browse" function, so the user can select
the file (path) he wants to input in a given instance. Can I do this in
VBScript and is there perhaps a ready-written SUB available for this? Thx a
lot.
Chris.

Wed, 15 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Browse function
The best you can do, AFAIK, is Browse For Folder.  See
http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/view_scripts.asp?In...
&ScriptType=vbscript

(Watch out for linewrap/break on link)

Bill James

Quote:
> Hi all,
> I need an InputBox with the usual "browse" function, so the user can
select
> the file (path) he wants to input in a given instance. Can I do this in
> VBScript and is there perhaps a ready-written SUB available for this? Thx
> lot.
> Chris.

Wed, 15 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Browse function

2. Domain Browse List functions?

3. Browse for File Function

4. ??NEED a file locate/browse control-HELP HELP HELP

5. Browsing for Printers using SHBrowseForFolder Shell Function

6. File Browse function

7. Start DIRECTORY (FOLDER) for the Browse Folder function

8. Browse Network Function

9. help with browse command

10. try for help #2: Browsing within an email

11. Just a simple Browse Dialog box--HELP

12. help: Howto browse a large recordset?