Using MSWinsck.ocx on a web page
Author Message
 Using MSWinsck.ocx on a web page

Hi,

  I'm trying to use MSWinsck.ocx on a web page using
VBScript. I'm able to embed it using object tag and I do
get the ConnectionRequest event. But when accepting the
connection, I don't get the subsequent DataArrived event.
I even tried to create a new instance of control as
advised to accept the connection(thereby creating control
array as in VB), but still I don't get DataArrived event.

Has anyone tried it ? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and regards

Navin

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:52:21 GMT
 Using MSWinsck.ocx on a web page
asked and answered in microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.scripting.jscript

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:41:13 GMT

1. windows 2000 en TP6

2. DELPHI: Using the SetParent function?

3. using mswinsck.ocx works on some PCs and on some not

4. mswinsck.ocx page fault

5. VB5 using ActiveX OCX on web-page ?

6. VB5 using ActiveX OCX on web-page ?

7. MSCHRT20.ocx can no longer be used on web pages after security upd

8. mswinsck.ocx and using proxies

9. Using MSWINSCK.OCX

10. Problems distributing apps using mswinsck.ocx

11. Total bytes downloaded varies using mswinsck.ocx (6.0.89.88) on win2k

12. Error 429 After Program Install Using MSWINSCK.OCX