Does CSS work on FRAMESET?
Author Message
 Does CSS work on FRAMESET?

Hi

Does anyone know if CSS are meant to work on a FRAMESET?

REason why I ask, is that I can get a linked CSS to work
on an HTML document with BODY element, but I cannot get it
to work on one with a FRAMESET.

For example, my CSS file contains the following:
H1 {color: blue;}

which works on the <BODY> but not on <FRAMESET>.

Can someone please assist.

Thanks in advance
Dave

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 06:59:51 GMT
 Does CSS work on FRAMESET?
Do you have any H1 elements in the frameset document? Use the CSS in the
documents contained in the frames. You can use CSS to style the noframes
section of the frameset, but there aren't a lot of browsers out there that
don't support frames but do support CSS.

--
Content thyself to be obscurely good. When vice prevails, and impious men
bear sway, the post of honor is a private station. -Joseph Addison

=-=-=
Steve
-=-=-

Quote:
> Hi

> Does anyone know if CSS are meant to work on a FRAMESET?

> REason why I ask, is that I can get a linked CSS to work
> on an HTML document with BODY element, but I cannot get it
> to work on one with a FRAMESET.

> For example, my CSS file contains the following:
> H1 {color: blue;}

> which works on the <BODY> but not on <FRAMESET>.

> Can someone please assist.

> Thanks in advance
> Dave

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 19:35:51 GMT

1. Question about TField component.

2. Does css work in outlook html emails?

3. External CSS in Netscape not working

4. problem: output to printer

5. Why doe the BLUR not work in IE ???

6. Refresh/Requery don't seem to work while doing file I/O

7. Doing a SaveAs without renaming the working document

8. 'TODO doe snot appear to work.

9. What am I doing wrong?? (working with Inet)

10. Where is work done on client or server?

11. Limits to work done between commits

12. Herlp: LIKE in SQL doe not work anymore