Connecting to SQL Server via VBScript from Outlook using ADO
Author Message
 Connecting to SQL Server via VBScript from Outlook using ADO

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to create custom forms in Outlook and want to access/connect to
SQL Server, I know I can use ADO with VBScript but I couldn't get it to work
nor I could find any samples which do the same.  If anyone of you have done
something similar please HELP?

Tue, 11 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Vbscript and SQL-DMO to connect to SQL Server and run a T-SQL script

2. Connecting to remote SQL server via Internet using ASP page and Comm object

3. VB Sql Server Via ADO Problem: [Microsoft][ODBC Sql Server Driver]

4. Using Outlook object in VB via SQL Server

5. ADO connection to SQL server via Internet uses wrong port on some computers

6. Using ADO To Connect To ACCESS/SQL Server Across Internet

7. cannot connect outlook to email server, but can connect outlook express

8. Connecting to SQL via VBScript

9. Connecting to Remote SQL7 Server via ADO

10. Trouble connecting to SQL Server 7 via Access Project

11. DAO - Connect to SQL Server via ODBC

12. Windows for via web takes 100sec to connect to SQL Server