title bar
Author Message
 title bar

This is my title bar text : Page name - web name - Default IE title
Is it possible to write only the Page name on the screen with document.title
?

Ferry Lagarde

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:04:15 GMT
 title bar

Quote:

> This is my title bar text : Page name - web name - Default IE title
> Is it possible to write only the Page name on the screen with document.title
> ?

> Ferry Lagarde

have you even tried?

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:57:10 GMT

1. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

2. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

3. adding a title to the title bar

4. Title only in title bar of msgbox

5. Change Title In Alert Box Title Bar ???

6. Pascal for Windows

7. OnColumnMoved Event

8. drag move title without title bar?

9. How to show diffenent texts in Title Bar and Windows Task Bar

10. How to show diffenent Texts in Title Bar and Windows Task Bar

11. Show icon on task bar w/o Title bar

12. Height of Menu Bar and Title Bar