Expiring a page immediately
Author Message
 Expiring a page immediately

I need to force the "Warning: Page has Expired" message when a user tries to
once in a database so if they try to refresh I will disallow it, so I have
that base covered.  I just need to expire the page immediately.

Thanks,
Jamie

Sun, 13 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Expiring a page immediately
This was asked elsewhere, too, and its a combination of settings that will
make it work for you. Check out http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/ -- it's the
current main article.

/Anker E.

Quote:
> I need to force the "Warning: Page has Expired" message when a user tries
page
> once in a database so if they try to refresh I will disallow it, so I have
> that base covered.  I just need to expire the page immediately.

> Thanks,
> Jamie

Mon, 05 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Expiring pages

2. Expire a page

3. Expiring a page?

4. Page has Expired

5. Expire a page

6. Page Expired

7. Expire a page?

8. Using Page Expired in ASP

9. "Session variable expire by refreshing the page"?true:false

10. How do I expire a page

11. Page expired

12. web page expiring