window.open and maximize ?
Author Message
 window.open and maximize ?

Subject : window.open  and maximize ?

using window.open(xxxx.htm), you can set width and height, but the trouble
is that you don't know anyone's screen resolution.
So I would like to maximize my new browser window. Is it possible ?

Phil

Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:38:44 GMT
 window.open and maximize ?
can you use clientHieght and clientWidth properties of Winodw in Javascript
and pass those values to the open method?

Quote:
> Subject : window.open  and maximize ?

> using window.open(xxxx.htm), you can set width and height, but the trouble
> is that you don't know anyone's screen resolution.
> So I would like to maximize my new browser window. Is it possible ?

> Phil

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:18:40 GMT
 window.open and maximize ?
I'm not so familiar with this ....
Phil

Quote:
> can you use clientHieght and clientWidth properties of Winodw in
Javascript
> and pass those values to the open method?

> > Subject : window.open  and maximize ?

> > using window.open(xxxx.htm), you can set width and height, but the
trouble
> > is that you don't know anyone's screen resolution.
> > So I would like to maximize my new browser window. Is it possible ?

> > Phil

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:14:27 GMT
 window.open and maximize ?
I'm not an expert to any of this, but you may be able to not so much
maximize it, but take up the whole screen.  There is code on:

http://cnet.com/webbuilding/pages/Programming/JSWinTips/ss13.html

for Canvas-mode windows.

Sorry if that isn't what you're looking for.

-Scott

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:30:13 GMT

1. In search of other U.S. Government users of Delphi

2. window.open and maximize ?

3. window.open does not maximize the new window

4. window.open - how to maximize window?

5. Q:D2 CREATE VIEW

6. Serial UNIT compatible with BP7 DPMI apps?

7. Connecting and Disconnecting to SQL databases

8. Internet Programming

9. help with multiple TDBCtrlGrids on a form

10. Long file names with TP 7.0

11. window.open maximized

12. Open new window maximized