ASP and XML
Author Message
 ASP and XML

Hi everyone,

I use the POST method to submit a XML document to the web server.  In the
asp script I create a MS Xml document object and pass the Request Object to
the LoadXML() method.  But the method returns an empty string.  However if I
use the Request.Form object, the Key of the first item is the whole xml
document.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,
joey

Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:36:01 GMT
 ASP and XML
Are you passing Request.Form("XMLDoc") [IStringList] or
Request.Form("XMLDoc").Item [String]?

--
Every society honors its live conformists and its dead
troublemakers. -Mignon McLaughlin

=-=-=
Steve
-=-=-

Quote:
> Hi everyone,

> I use the POST method to submit a XML document to the web server.  In the
> asp script I create a MS Xml document object and pass the Request Object
> the LoadXML() method.  But the method returns an empty string.  However if
> use the Request.Form object, the Key of the first item is the whole xml
> document.
> Does anyone know how to fix it?

> Thanks,
> joey

Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:28:27 GMT
 ASP and XML
Thanks for your response.  I passed the whole Request object to the loadXML
method.

joey

Quote:
> Are you passing Request.Form("XMLDoc") [IStringList] or
> Request.Form("XMLDoc").Item [String]?

> --
> Every society honors its live conformists and its dead
> troublemakers. -Mignon McLaughlin

> =-=-=
> Steve
> -=-=-

> > Hi everyone,

> > I use the POST method to submit a XML document to the web server.  In
the
> > asp script I create a MS Xml document object and pass the Request Object
> > the LoadXML() method.  But the method returns an empty string.  However
if
> > use the Request.Form object, the Key of the first item is the whole xml
> > document.
> > Does anyone know how to fix it?

> > Thanks,
> > joey

Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:02:35 GMT

1. JS View source from ASP with XML content

2. ASP and XML

3. Persisting ADO to ASP as XML

4. ASP to XML in IE

5. asp with xml