DOES SOFTWAREZ FROM ASIA EXCITE YOU ?
Author Message
 DOES SOFTWAREZ FROM ASIA EXCITE YOU ?

yeah - really gets me going - idiot
--
Paul Smullen

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:

> Hello To you my friends.This message is for information only
> In short I am doing the gentlemen below a favor. In turn you have some

cool sites to check out and save.
Quote:

> I am your ultimate guide whan it comes to
> ways to find cheap pirated software from Asia
> at RIDICULOUS PRICES.

> Below are links tomy friends  Outlets
> and I am sure you will realise that its no more any use throwing your
> money out of your window at software developers and companies like
> Microsoft,Corel,Norton and others when all they do is{*filter*} your wallet.

> I urge you to support our operation today and you will end up with more
money
> If not you will be at a loss while everyone else around you will be

getting richer and richer.
Quote:

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Pirated Sony and Sega games Direct from Thailand
> They also have a warehouse and manufacturing unit at
> Visit and take a look b4 u buy
> {*filter*} Best Co., Ltd,  604/3 Room 4109, Pantip Plaza Bldg.,
>    Petchburi Rd., Rajthevi,   -, Bangkok 10400   THAILAND
> +66-2-2522785 (FAX) +66-2-2522783
> US Codes dont mean shit in Thailand
> BULK MAIL service/BULLETPROOF Hosting Available

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Hong Kong Based
> US Codes Dont apply here

> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> Covers to print for you Pirated games in Full color
> Many Useful links to bootleggers at site

> http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~shn/strng.htm
> Another Excellent place to find Pirated goods direct from Eastern Europe!
> They dont even know where the US is

> Leo in Singapore
> Best Source for Microsoft Bootlegs at $4 each

> ALSO DO NOT FORGET
> GET ON THE IRC
> EFFNET SERVER
> CHANNEL # psx
> This is THE place where you can meet all
> the dealers above an more. Its a bootleg buyers dream this channel is.

> I hope you like this and please mention my ad when you make your
purchase.
> King Ho

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. INTERNET BIKE-TO-WORK T-SHIRT (Asia/Australia version)

2. Your Vacation in SE Asia

3. make an Asia friend for FREE !!

4. Invitation to exciting JavaScript project

5. Excite exe

6. Immediate/Exciting VB Consulting Project on Long Island (NY)

7. Immediate/Exciting VB Consulting Project in NYC

8. California Software Jobs / Exciting Company / Nice Area

9. Immediate/Exciting VB Consulting Project on Long Island (NY)

10. Immediate/Exciting VB Consulting Project in NYC

11. California Software Jobs / Exciting Company / Nice Area

12. EXCITE / ALTAVISTA-TYPE WEB SPIDER