Request.QueryString
Author Message
 Request.QueryString

I'm having a total lack of success in getting the results of a multiple
select into an ASP script.

I'm using Request.QueryString() as I have to manipulate the value of the
selected items before I pass them to the script.

The string is being passed as

?Impact=1&Impact=2&Impact=3

now I would expect

Dim Impact(10)
Impact=Request.QueryString(Impact)

to return an array of 3 items in this instance.

I'm getting nothing - what am I doing wrong ?

--
Jane Alford
Software Engineer, Worldport Communications Inc

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 20:38:11 GMT

1. Oracle and Delphi 1.0?

2. insufficient key column information

3. Need more Request.QueryString and Request.Form help

4. Can I Request.form and Request.querystring?

5. Problems with listbox and asp and request.querystring.

6. request.querystring in JavaScript?

7. Request.QueryString

8. VBScript Equivalent to Request.Querystring

9. alternative to Request.QueryString

10. Request.QueryString in Jscript?

11. Merge, Request.QueryString

12. cannot get the Request.QueryString