Problem with Interdev 6.0
Author Message
 Problem with Interdev 6.0

Hello, I have a problem with IntederDev 6.0.I have a machine with Windows
2000 with a local server web .It works correctly.I must publish it in a
machine with Win NT 4.0 (with local web server) and it never finds the
objects like the listbox or the command button (msg:Object required).Is
there a solution?thanx in advance.

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:43:24 GMT
 Problem with Interdev 6.0
Hello, I have a problem with IntederDev 6.0.I have a machine with Windows
2000 with a local server web .It works correctly.I must publish it in a
machine with Win NT 4.0 (with local web server) and it never finds the
objects like the listbox or the command button (msg:Object required).Is
there a solution?thanx in advance.

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:46:04 GMT
 Problem with Interdev 6.0
Can you post more details, like a specific error message and the HTML from
the page where the element should be displayed?

--

Belbet Chimera

> Hello, I have a problem with IntederDev 6.0.I have a machine with Windows
> 2000 with a local server web .It works correctly.I must publish it in a
> machine with Win NT 4.0 (with local web server) and it never finds the
> objects like the listbox or the command button (msg:Object required).Is
> there a solution?thanx in advance.

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:28:12 GMT

1. Master-Detail TSession TQuery Error

2. VBScript Problem in Visual Interdev 6.0

3. Problems with visual interdev 6.0

4. Visual Interdev 6.0 -> Next problem

5. Problem in using Crystal Report Design Time Control in Visual Interdev 6.0

6. Visual Interdev 6.0 -> Next problem

7. Records & fields

8. pascal to java converter ?

9. Is there cheap SQL server replacement ????

10. AutoIncrement Fields in Delphi 3

11. Interbase - slow on insert

12. 2svga.zip 2nd album of SuperVGA/VGA and other TP7 programs