Read source of HTML-page into a text file via VBScript
Author Message
 Read source of HTML-page into a text file via VBScript

Dear all,

How can i save the source-code of a html-page into a textfile ?
I wanne create a script which alows to save the source of a requested
page into a textfile.

Please contact me if you know the solution.

Bert

Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Read source of HTML-page into a text file via VBScript

2. VBScript Accessing HTML Source on Protected HTML Page

3. Reading full text file (via FSO) when file contains char code 0's

4. Reading the Source of an HTML page that requires a post command

5. source text of HTML page

6. Need to retrieve HTML pages and save as Text via VB or VBA

7. view HTML page source in browser - vbscript method?

8. Creating text file using input via HTML

9. Launch HTML page within Excel via VBScript

10. HELP controlling HTML page via vbscript

12. Read a Excel file into a Html page?