Buttons with ID....
Author Message
 Buttons with ID....

We would like to allow are Agents to post  Graphic Buttons with their ID,
such that whenever someone clicks on the button they come to our site. We
want to extract  the ID and give the agent credit for that, in a field that
is assigned to the ID.

Help anyone?

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 05:29:50 GMT

1. Buttons with ID...

2. Lock time out

3. Disabling Outlook 2000 Menu Items - Finding Control ID, IDs, ID's

4. face ids on command buttons

5. How to ID COmmand Buttons??

6. Getting the Command ID of a toolbar button

7. How to extract ContactItem entry id from the AddressEntry entry id

8. Command IDs or CommandbarButton IDs

9. Command IDs or CommandbarButton IDs

10. HOWTO Sort ListView ID Column as if the ID were a NUMBER not STRING

11. Recordset.[id] vs Recordset![id] what is the difference

12. Program ID vs. Task ID