Graphs in ASP Pages
Author Message
 Graphs in ASP Pages

I've seen several Webs whit line graphics.
I'd like to draw several lines in an ASP page, but how can i do this?

if you can give me some idea to begin to work, it could be enough.

Thanks

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Graphs in ASP Pages
Have 1 pixel size image and change the size!!
Rukesh

Quote:
> I've seen several Webs whit line graphics.
> I'd like to draw several lines in an ASP page, but how can i do this?

> if you can give me some idea to begin to work, it could be enough.

> Thanks

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Graphs in ASP Pages
You can use ShotGraph component to create graphic images on the fly
with ASP scripts and output them to client using standard ASP
Response.BinaryWrite:

http://www.aspshowcase.com/shotline/shotgraph

Web site contains a lot of ASP examples.

Best regards,
Mikhail.

Quote:
> I've seen several Webs whit line graphics.
> I'd like to draw several lines in an ASP page, but how can i do this?

> if you can give me some idea to begin to work, it could be enough.

> Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good ASP Graph/Chart Component?

2. Drawing Line Graphs with ASP

3. ASP graphing with Apache server

4. graphing data with asp/vbscript

5. printing multi-page graph with no margins

6. New article on porting ASP pages to ASP .NET available on MSDN

7. Cannot run ASP pages anymore - COM+ and ASP error

8. ObjectContext vs. Passing ASP objects from ASP page

9. How to PRINT All pages of HTML Report from ans ASP Page

10. calling asp page from another asp page

11. Exporting graphs to web pages (html)

12. how to print a graph control (Page Size) say A4