enetring data from a same set of fields to different rows in a table
Author Message
 enetring data from a same set of fields to different rows in a table

Hi all,
I am using VBScript in my asp file. I am generating a certain number
of set of fields using a for loop based on some conditions.and there
is one submit button.So, Is there any way by which on pressing submit
i can enter the data entered in those set of fields to different rows
in a table.

Thanks
ur help would be really appreciated

Karan.

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 04:29:06 GMT
 enetring data from a same set of fields to different rows in a table

Quote:

> Hi all,
> I am using vbscript in my asp file. I am generating a certain number
> of set of fields using a for loop based on some conditions.and there
> is one submit button.So, Is there any way by which on pressing submit
> i can enter the data entered in those set of fields to different rows
> in a table.

> Thanks
> ur help would be really appreciated

> Karan.

Use a stored procedure and pass in the values of the fields as parameters.

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:36:25 GMT

1. Drive volume label?

2. Math

3. entering data from set of same fields to different rows in a table

4. select box should show values from two different fields from different tables

5. adding a table row, without setting same defaults as previous row

6. Trying to bind data from two different tables to two different controls

7. Checkbox to Edit Table Row Data.

8. .EXE to screen saver file

9. How do I create a stand alone data base

10. Set position absolute for a table row

11. Setting table/col/row properties with JScript???

12. dynamically set cellspacing on individual table rows?