vbscript crashing on Close through IActiveScript ???
Author Message
 vbscript crashing on Close through IActiveScript ???

Howdy

Has anyone seen this before: After creating and using a VBScript engine (via
the IActiveScript interface) it won't unload from memory until I give it a
"Close". But the Close method causes an Access Violation in the PDM.DLL

pEngine -> Close( );

 crashes with callstack:

PDM! 4a006335()
VBSCRIPT! 7125e76a()
VBSCRIPT! 71259046()
VBSCRIPT! 71291688()
VBSCRIPT! 7124106f()

thx

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBScript created Excel crashes on close

2. Using VBScript from C++ via the IActiveScript Interface

3. window.close crash - just me?

4. IE 6.0 Crashes (as in Crash) on my JScript Code

5. iactivescript

6. Crash when closing tables or resetting VB window

7. Excel crashed when CDO objects are closed

8. visio crashes when I close a document from VBA

9. word Crashes on Close of template??

10. Accessing VBIDE.VBE.VBProjects via Excel in VB .NET Causes Excel To Crash When Closed

11. Connection.Close method crashes my program

12. run 2 progs then close first before last then crash