sent variable
Author Message
 sent variable

Hi All,

Now I use ASP + VBScript. And I have one program, it's made from Visual C++.
I have some problem. In this program, I must sent variable to this program
but I can't sent to it. I need to know how to sent variable to this program
from ASP + VBscript.

Ex.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I use asp to sent variable to this program.

Thank you,

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. sending variables

2. Sending variables to/from another frame

3. Sending Variables to On_Click procedure

4. sent variable

5. Sending Variables to Stored Procedures

6. Sending variables through web pages

7. Sending Variables to other pages

8. sending variables to outside application

9. send variable to form

10. Help! Sending variables in an SQL query

11. Sending variable to a Word Application?

12. Send variable VB6 --> Word97