Running an .EXE from an ASP
Author Message
 Running an .EXE from an ASP

Greetings,

    I've done a good deal of database driven asp pages, but have run
into a wall trying to do something which seems like it should be
simple.  I have an .exe file on the server that sends some information
to the standard output when it is run.  I  would like to be able to make

an ASP page that executes this file and displays its output.  I've
looked around a bit but can't find mention of how to do this, and figure

there has to be a simple thing I'm overlooking...

Thanks!

Kris Roberts

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. run exe from asp

2. run exe from asp

3. Running exe files from ASP

4. Can I run an .exe from asp?

5. Running a .bat or .exe through VBScript in IIS ASP

6. HTML/ASP run a .exe from VB Script

7. EXE files - run from asp script?

8. How to run an EXE from ASP ?

9. Problem Running exe on server from ASP page

10. how to run vbs from asp (via cscript.exe)

11. Running an EXE from ASP Page

12. Running "Calc.exe" from ASP