providing text conversion facilities
Author Message
 providing text conversion facilities

I would like to know if its possible to provide an alternative output of a
text stream into Rich Text Format files that users can download and print on
their printers. Actually pdf would be great too but i think i need to buy a
module to do that? ..I believe PHP scripting engine allows output to pdf
natively...

Thanks.

Dan

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:40:11 GMT
 providing text conversion facilities
i just need a pointer in the right direction..how would i approach it...

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:46:32 GMT
 providing text conversion facilities

Quote:

> i just need a pointer in the right direction..how would i approach it...

--> Response.Contenttype = "text/rtf"

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:19:18 GMT

1. 2nd DataModul makes DB performance slow !?

2. Text boxes - unusual editing facilities (please help!)

3. Spell check facility for a RTF text box

4. Providing a download link for text files

5. Need help with Providing Password Text

6. DataGrid Not Providing Select Text

7. How to get rid of system providing Popupmenu in Text Box

8. How to get rid of System providing Popup menu in text box

9. HE: Windows-text to DOS-text conversion

10. Viewer with Searching facilities

11. overprint facility on QMS 230 and QMS MagiColor color printers

12. Windows Installer ans scripting facilities (?)