MCP exam 70-152
Author Message
 MCP exam 70-152

I have given the MCP exam of microsoft for Visual Interdev
(70-152) 3 times, but in each of them I had got 0% in the
area "Designing Technical architecture of the Environment"
and "Designing User Services", as a result of which I am
not able to clear the exam. Can anyone help me - as to
where can I find information eg.in websites,etc. for these
topics,and hint what is the nature of choice to be selected.
Everthing I find is relative in those questions.
For eg., there was some question where it was stated that
Objects had been implemented,and asked later whether
Database tables have been implemented?

Also, are there any sites where I can find answers to those
questions?

Thanks

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5.0 MCP books for 70-165 exam

2. VB5.0 MCP books for 70-165 exam

3. I need tips for VB5 70-165 MCP exam

4. 70-155, 70-156 MCSD Exams

5. 70-155, 70-156 MCSD Exams

6. exam 70-175 and 70-176

7. MCP Test 70-306

8. Exam 70-091

9. Books for taking Exam 70-306: developing windows app with VB.NET

10. need help for 70-229 exam

11. MSCD Exam 70-176 question

12. Microsoft's VB5 Exam 70-165